Kywii Logistics Terms and Conditions
1. Acceptance of Terms Welcome to Kywii Logistics! By accessing our website, using our services, or engaging with our products, you agree to comply with and be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you disagree with any part of these terms, please refrain from using our services.
2. Services Description Kywii Logistics provides technology solutions and services related to logistics management, supply chain optimization, and related activities. The specifics of our services are detailed on our website and may be subject to change without notice.
3. User Accounts To access certain features or services, you may need to create a user account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information, including your username and password. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account.
5. Intellectual Property All content provided by Kywii Logistics, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, and software, is the property of Kywii Logistics and protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws.
6. Prohibited Activities You agree not to engage in any activities that could harm, disrupt, or interfere with our services, servers, or networks. Prohibited activities include but are not limited to hacking, distributing malware, and attempting unauthorized access to our systems.
7. Payment Terms For services that require payment, you agree to pay the specified fees on time. Payment details and terms are outlined in the relevant sections of our website. We may use third-party payment processors, and you agree to their terms as well.
8. Refund Policy Refunds, if applicable, will be processed according to our Refund Policy, which can be found on our website. Each service may have specific refund terms, so please review the policy for details.
9. Disclaimer of Warranty Our services are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Kywii Logistics makes no warranties, expressed or implied, regarding the accuracy, reliability, or suitability of the services for your specific purposes.
10. Limitation of Liability Kywii Logistics and its affiliates shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of your use of our services, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
11. Termination We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access to our services at our discretion, without notice, if we believe you have violated these Terms and Conditions or applicable laws.
12. Governing Law These Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction in which Kywii Logistics is registered.
13. Changes to Terms Kywii Logistics reserves the right to modify or replace these Terms and Conditions at any time. Changes will be effective upon posting to our website. It is your responsibility to review these terms periodically for any updates.
By using Kywii Logistics' services, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to these Terms and Conditions. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org/1 (877) 226-4293].
Last updated: [8/26/23]